Remanufacturer’s Limited Warranty
The Remanufacturer issues this non-transferable Limited Warranty to the original purchaser/owner of the vehicle in which the transmission or component is installed. The Remanufacturer warrants the remanufactured transmission or component part, which was purchased and is described in this warranty to be free from defects in materials or workmanship if properly installed and maintained during the specified warranty period. If the remanufactured transmission or component fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship during the specified warranty period, the Remanufacturer will repair, replace or refund, at the discretion of the Remanufacturer the transmission or component in question.
Transmissions -Whichever shall occur first:
* *ALL TRUCK AND VAN CHASSIS EMERGENCY SERVICE VEHICLES AND RAILROAD VEHICLES WITH HIGH RAIL EQUIPMENT ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY
Limited Warranty Disclaimer And Exclusion To Coverage.
Limited Warranty does not apply if transmission or component is:
1) Not registered with Remanufactured Warranty Registration Department with in 30 days of installation.
2) Installed in vehicles or applications used for racing, off-road use, or containing high performance modifications, aftermarket superchargers, emergency service vehicles, railroad vehicles with high rail equipment.
3) Installed in an application that was not intended by the original manufacturer, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, damage by accident or fire, improper installation, lack of proper lubrication at start up, over heating or failure of any kind due to defective equipment installed on transmission or component.
4) Not serviced at proper intervals, use of fluids not in accordance with original manufacturers specifications.
5) Installed using a different valve body or converter other than the one supplied with the transmission.
Limited Warranty Excludes:
1) Compensation for inconvenience or loss of vehicle use.
2) Expenses incurred in securing replacement vehicles, rentals, lodging, towing, roadside assistance, vehicle storage, loss of time, loss of income, commercial loss, long distance telephone calls, legal fees, or other consequential cost or damages.
3) Any extensions to Limited Warranty beyond the described period from the date or mileage of the original installation of transmission or component due to repairs or replacements.
4) Repairs or replacements otherwise covered if performed without prior authorization from the Remanufacturer, failure to return defective transmission, component or repair parts, failure to supply proper paperwork and documentation.*
5) Parts and labor costs that exceed allowed limits.* Parts and labor costs due to misdiagnosis of failure.
6) Any gaskets, gasket sets or component parts, unless installed on transmission or component at time of remanufacture.
7) Any cost incurred for replacement of any parts not related to remanufactured transmission or component failure. (i.e. sensors, cooling system components or other maintenance related components).
8) Any and all failures occurring outside of the
contiguous States of the
9) Labor incurred removing or replacing accessories not specific to the original chassis manufacturer on all class B and C motor homes.
10) No benefits, payments, repairs, replacements or remedies are available under this Limited Warranty while any invoice for an engine or part remains outstanding.
* SEE LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIMS PROCESSING AND PAYMENT POLICY.
Liability under this warranty is limited to the price of the defective transmission or component at the time of purchase of the transmission or component, and the Remanufacturer shall have no liability whatsoever for any consequential or special damages. This Limited Warranty is the only express warranty made by the Remanufaturer with regard to such transmission or component. The duration of any warranty implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, is limited to the duration of the express warranty. The forgoing warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts nor the exclusion or limiting of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary, state to state.
LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIMS AND PAYMENT POLICY
Approval for repairs or replacements of remanufactured transmissions or components must be obtained from the customer service department prior to any work being performed. Any repairs or replacements performed without prior approval will not be covered.
When calling the customer service department please have the following information:
1) Serial number of the transmission.
2) Part number of transmission or component.
3) Date and mileage at the time of installation.
4) Current mileage.
5) Make, model, year, vehicle identification number and license plate number.
6) Description of problem that you are having with the remanufactured transmission or component.
Diagnostic time will only be covered if instructed by customer service department.
Remanufactured transmissions, components or parts found to be defective must be returned to Remanufacturer for failure analysis or claim will be denied.
Any remanufactured transmissions or components or repair parts must be submitted with appropriate paperwork and authorization number to insure payment.
Paperwork and information required:
3) Sales tickets for any parts purchased to complete repairs or replacements.
4) All service and maintenance records.
5) Warranty Authorization number.
Please retain a copy of the paperwork and authorization for future reference.
CLAIMS NOT SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS WILL BE VOID.
Over the counter
Over the counter
* All parts and labor payments subject to approval upon inspection of the remanufactured engine, transmission, component, or parts by Remanufacturer